Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hotel Equatorial Penang, Coffee Garden Buffet Lunch


Add up to previous buffet lunch at Eastern & Oriental Hotel, it will be 4 times in 2 months, I got the opportunity to dine in restaurant at hotel. This time, I dined at Coffee Garden, Equatorial Hotel, Penang. At the fringes of the swimming pool and waterfall, the Coffee Garden offers both local and Western fare and nightly buffers. For sure, I won't try the exciting international dinner buffets at Coffee Garden after having lunch there. 


Compared with E&O Sarkie's Corner Buffet, Coffee Garden got nothing much to eat. The sushi corner at Sarkie's Corner got Salmon sushi, California roll, reverse roll and so on. Look at the sushi at Coffee Garden:


 It is so pathetic. Luckily, they have this cold soba to add up in the Japanese section.


What next? I'm so lost that I can't find any good food to eat at Coffee Garden. I don't want  simply stuck any food to make me full. Then I found the Nasi Lemak, hiding at the corner.


So far, Nasi Lemak is the only best dish in Coffee Garden. The rest is normal. People used to recommend the dessert at Equatorial Hotel. However, I find it nothing special, it just a bunch of sweet. In fact, it is over sweet to spoil the idea of dessert.


None of the dessert above is good although it look temptation.


I said I admired Intel's employee because their company treat them so well. Once again, I saw Intel's employee dined in here. Some more in 2 different group. One is team building group while the other might be departmental lunch treat. I said it is good to be Intel's employee. However, some Inteler tell me, it is not what you saw, they are working like hell in office political environment. To survive, you need to back stab people at the same time smile in front of your victim....


Hm...a bit too much for my food blog. I just know you guys can eat at pricey hotel buffet at the expenses of Intel. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking so delicious.Very nice..

    To shop for healthy groceries to eat, you guarantee yourself and your family a continuous supply of quality foods to eat on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...