Friday, December 2, 2011

Kenny Rogers Roasters Quarter Meal


I used to worked in Kenny Rogers Roasters as part-timer during school holiday. It is a hip to dine in Kenny Rogers Roasters 15 years ago, I have no idea who is Kenny Rogers. He just look like some country song singer in America. My thought is Kenny Rogers just another fast-food store and they need a celebrity icon like uncle KFC. Anyway, until today I still have no idea who is Kenny Rogers. I just know the food he offer is more healthy compared with other fast-food chains.


At least it got more vegetables like Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Garden Pasta Salad, Tomato, Cucumber & Onion Salad, Crisp Garden Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad. It is a good choices of salad if you want to eat healthy.


I never step into Kenny Rogers Roasters after I quit the part-time job. I just feel "geli" (too much) to eat the same food provided by Kenny Rogers Roasters although it is healthy. I guess this is the first time after 15 years I dine again in Kenny Rogers Roasters because I got buy 2 free 1 coupons from Berjaya corporation....


I got the right numbers of person, then we just dine in



Last time, Kenny Rogers Roaster only offer original flavor. Now, you can also choose from BBQ sauce and Black pepper as well.
I must say the black pepper one taste so good. Of course, original one always tasty but the BBQ sauce a bit weird, too sweet on the taste. Besides the roasted chicken at Kenny Rogers, another best food here is the muffins. A small piece cost RM2+ so expensive but you should try once at least. Got 3 flavors, Vanilla, Banana and Chocolate. If you going to try once, then go for Vanilla will do. :-p 


One quarter chicken meal cost RM16.90 (excluding tax) and you can select 3 side dishes from the menu. It is better than eating Spicy Tender Crisp Chicken Burger at Burger King that cost RM14.60. no wonder, the business in McDonald always there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...