Sunday, December 4, 2011

French Homemade Healthy meal by ADelaporte


This is cross-country barter between Malaysia and France. I was offer with a French homemade healthy food in exchange for a session of Penang Hokkien dialect teaching. What I can tagged on ADelaporte are 2 items. One is fashion and another is food. Her eating habit is so healthy. No matter how much I promote Penang Laksa, how good it is, She never touch it. Many Penang hawker food, she don't eat. No matter how famous or how tastefull it is. So, at some point the food that you claimed tasty is not applicable internationally.

Anyway, she cooked me this energy boosted meal. Not rice but barley with pumpkin, mushroom and onion. Not like any taste I eat before but I enjoy it and acceptable.  

Although just small portion but the fullness is last longer. While I enjoy eating the meal, in exchange, she also enjoy learning hokkien
She know how to count number in hokkien, ask some direction in hokkien, order some food in hokkien and most importantly, she know how to "Keong Kan" (fuck) people in Hokkien....lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...