Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Parit Buntar 888 Rojak


This rojak awarded with Best Tasty Rojak in the World. I'm no kidding. This is best of the best rojak ever taste. My ex-boss recommend this rojak when I work in Nibong Tebal 10 years ago. Back in that time, I always 'tapao'  rojak back to Penang every time I return home. 


This rojak shop named "eight eight eight" found at Bee Chuan Kopitiam at Parit Buntar town. It near to Billion and Minat hypermarket. Easy to find with this map.


What make this 888 rojak special? Every rojak also taste good, every rojak also got fruits as ingredients, every rojak almost the same. Why, what how? Check out rojak making:




The special of this 888 rojak not only the rojak kuah (sauce) unique, the best part is the cucur. I can't explain how good is the cucur with the rojak kuah. You just have to try it yourself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...