Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Juru Autocity, Old Town White Coffee Root Beer Float


If I ever own a business, I would like to own businesslike old town white coffee. Especially the old town white coffee found at Autocity Juru. One word to describe, "people mountain people sea" (Chinese proverb used to described many people. In this case, customers) No matter what time you step into old town white coffee, autocity. Hardly spot an empty table immediately even already 12am midnight. They like no home to go back, everyone look like just came in to have dinner. 


I seldom dine in old town white coffee if possible because there are too many good food out there to explore. This time I just came for the root beer with ice-cream. In short, they called it root beer float. 


Everyone agreed root beer float started off by A&W. Everyone remember the best root beer float can get at A&W only. Other who offer root beer float on their menu is normally a copycat and their root beer float can never come any closer to A&W.

I ordered the root beer float because I so thirsty and I don't want drink coffee at this hour (12 in the morning). After tested the root beer float, I agree with everyone that best root beer float can only get at A&W. No other place, not old town.

The root beer float at old town so bad because got ice in it. I don't like ice in my root beer float. So, it is bad. Spoil every good taste of root beer float. 


I come to conclusion, never order other drink than their signature drink which is coffee.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a bas taste in OTK Let share with us on~https://www.facebook.com/stupidoldtownwhitecoffee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...