Friday, December 23, 2011

Padang Brown Famous Popiah Basah


Last week, I took half day leave and sent car for maintenance. The air-conditional of Perodua service center is so chill make me hungry even I just had lunch. I was looking for duck drumstick mee suah (noodles) at Jalan Sungai Pinang but it was closed. I tour around that area look for Anson Road Char Koay Teow also not open. I end up having Popiah Basah (wet) at Johor Road
one popiah basah at RM1. Not sure, how popularity of this popiah basah. There is 1 uncle share table with me came for the popiah basah only. I order mee goreng as 1 popiah basah is not enough for me
So so only but edible at RM3. Consider quite expensive for mee goreng that got nothing much inside. Surprisingly, Padang Brown hawker centre have multi-racial seller. There are Malay selling Popiah Basah, prawn fritters, Indian selling mee goreng and Chinese selling Yam Rice, Hokkien Mee and others.


Feeling hungry at odd hour, at Padang Brown, you will find variety of foods to eat and experience the real 1Malaysia hawker centre.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...