Friday, December 9, 2011

Bukit Tengah Seven Village Koay Teow Th'ng (Noodle Soup)


Seven Village also known as "qit-long" (in hokkien) is a chain of store that selling signature dish of Koay Teow Th'ng. It is not like a kopitiam (coffee shop) or hawker center, their interior design is more toward a restaurant but selling local Penang food.


As far as I know, there are only 2 branches in mainland. One found in Nibong Tebal and another is the one that I always visit at Bukit Tengah. I just wondering why they not open a branch at Penang Island? It should be good business because the Koay Teow Th'ng so sedap (tasty)


Bukit Tengah branch is near to Juru Autocity which can found at this map. I normally visit to Seven Villages when I have functions in Autocity, be it Fuel-ing or OT-ing, I'll eat Koay Teow Th'ng first. It happen every time become my ritual before clubbing....lol





Big bowl is RM4.20 while Small bowl is RM3.00. There is not much different in ingredients  except the size of bowl. So, I would suggest you go for small bowl and order some side dishes.


Lobak and Kuang Chiang. I have no idea what is Kuang Chiang and never know existence of this dishes for the pass 30 years. Count me as "suang pa" (barbarian) who didn't know this dish. If you also like me, who never know "Kuang Chiang" (not suang pa), you should try this dish. It is so good to eat with Chilli sauce.


Besides the famous, signature dish of Seven Village, they do sell other noodles as well. But I never have chance to try because every time I just order Koay Teow Th'ng





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...