Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kuala Kurau Famous Prawn Fritters and Pineapple Drink


I heard Kuala Kurau is a beautiful fisherman village. Many photographer pick this place to challenge their photography skill. I also want to see the scenery and of course, explore some famous food here. Before I go, I do some survey online and found a site introducing the famous Prawn Fritters in Kuala Kurau. 


I got the shop address but no map. To be safe, we invite Ah Ben who is local join us for 1-day tour at Kuala Kurau. He was inviting us to visit his hometown and mentioning this famous Prawn Fritters way before I do online survey.


How good is this famous prawn fritters? How it fried? Who is the owner? How long in business? Operation hour and others can read at www.mywisewife.com I just want to add a pineapple drink on top of the Famous Prawn Fritters


It is not a juice but Pineapple Drink. It is so special and good to hydrating your body. So fresh and energized. Noticed many people order this drink here at Kuala Kurau. You should drink pineapple drink, do as the Romans when you travel to this part of the world.
There is a noodles soup selling here. The owner running business on her tricycle. Look like good but I do not have chance to try it. If you have chance to visit to Kuala Kurau, check that out too.




Here are some of the photo I took when visited to Kuala Kurau. I use only Canon Ixus 860IS, cannot compare to the quality of DSLR lah. This place is good to see sunset. If you plan your trip properly, you can eat Pang-long's Laksa, buy Fairy's biscuit, eat World Tasty RojakChar Koay Teow, Tom Yam Mee, 'CIMB' Char Bee Hoon, visited the Gula Estate, see sunset and eat Famous Tu bak Hoon before you return home.






Not so bad after edit, look like postcard....hehe





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...