Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Penang Kari Mee (Curry Noodle) at Goodall Cafe


There are too many foods offer in Goodall cafe at Jalan Gottlieb, Penang. Besides local Penang food, you can find Indian food, Japanese food, Italian food at Goodall cafe. Despite many choices of food available, I only order curry mee most of the time.


Because the curry mee "hochiak". Some people claimed the soup a bit sweety, but I just like it. If I'm right, this curry mee exist for a few decades since grandfather time. The only original Penang curry mee since 19xx years. RM3.00 a bowl, you find many ingredients that suppose to be there in curry mee.


You ask me if I'll boring always eat curry mee at Goodall cafe. I can assured you, I still order curry mee when dine at Goodall unless the shop is not open.


Because of slow loading of embedded  map from Google on my pages, here is the map link
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...