Monday, December 26, 2011

Kuala Kurau Putu Buluh at Pasar Malam


When I saw the Putu Buluh at Kuala Kurau night market, I quickly order 1 set to try. What is Putu Buluh? I know in Penang have Putu Mayong. Putu Buluh (Bamboo) is another putu mayong put into Bamboo cone and make into shape of stick. Look for yourself
Although it named as Putu Buluh Taiping, I brought it at Kuala Kurau Night market every Saturday from 4.30pm to 7pm only. Don't be surprise of the night market start in the afternoon and end early. Local borne Ah Ben told us, the night market at Kuala Kurau is in operation at this hour only.
5 pieces at RM2.00. Putu buluh in the shape of stick is easier to eat compare to putu mayong. At least, you can take the whole thing and Oomph.
The Putu mayong and brown sugar put into bamboo cone by young boy.


Besides this Putu Buluh, you can find many dried seafood at Pasar Malam. I brought 1 pack of ikan bilis (Anchovies) at RM5. My mum comment the anchovies fresh and sui (cantik), taste better in deep fried.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...