Monday, December 19, 2011

Sungai NYior Lie's Nasi Tomato (Tomato Rice)


I love Nasi Tomato as soon as I stop drinking milk. OK, I exaggerated. I do like Nasi Tomato since young age. When I small, there is a Malay stall in my kampung selling good curry fish head with tomato rice. It will be like festival when somebody kena 4D (strike lottery) and belanja (treat) us eat.


Since then, Nasi tomato become one of my favorited food. I can't find so good Nasi Tomato until Kee Kee recommend one near Butterworth. I found young time memory by eating Nasi Tomato at this Malay food stall. 


The Nasi tomato is so original. You can find the spices that suppose to cook Nasi tomato in there. It smell so good with just the plain Nasi tomato. The Nasi tomato at Butterworth is perfect. It can be find in front of Sunrise Megacity Sdn Bhd or opposite 100plus factory at Seberang Perai. (previously known as Coca-Cola factory) It is found somewhere here
The business is so good. They only open on weekday during lunch time. For people who work in Penang Island, it is not easy to try the Nasi Tomato because it not open on weekend. It is worth to apply half day leave to dine in here when you crave for Nasi Tomato. :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...