Monday, November 21, 2011

Nibong Tebal Jawa Mee


I randomly google for food in Nibong Tebal and found many famous food in Nibong Tebal like Crispy Pork Knuckle, Tu Bak Hoon (Pork Meat noodle), Crab Porridge and other. I looking for something simple and light for breakfast. So, I decided to try the Jawa Mee at Nibong Tebal.

This hawker center found between morning market and Yawata in Nibong Tebal city center. Refer to below map or use the GPS coordinate: 5.166873,100.474986. 


View Larger Map

The stall named as Tiger's Jawa Mee. She does sell Tu Bak Hoon also. However, I just order the Jawa Mee:




It just taste like Jawa mee, sour, a bit spicy and sweet. Yum~yum~yum. The stall open morning 8am till 5pm, not sure what day is close. In case it close, you can other food like Bak Kut Teh. I noticed many people around also order Bak Kut Teh at the same Hawker center. I seldom eat Bak Kut Teh in morning, so find it weird to eat bak kut teh in morning.
Anyway, I will try it next time because it is full after ate Jawa mee that full of ingredients. Small bowl cost RM2.70 and Big bowl cost RM3.30 worth the price
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...