Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bukit Mertajam To'Kun Mee Goreng


Many people go to Tok Kun mountain hiking and when they are done, many like to stop over at this place for a plate of mee goreng. My first visit to this place, I think is 10 years ago. No hiking, just straight to this place for mee goreng with Ah Hooi. He is my guide in Bukit Mertajam. :-)


Revisit to this place like walking down the memory lane with Ah Hooi last time. This place found at the entrance to Tok Kun hill. A good landmark that you won't miss or use this GPS coordination: 5.346898,100.487201 (btw, I don't know how to use or read the gps coordination, I simply copy from Google map)


View Larger Map

Not sure I'm hungry or because my mind-set set the mee goreng here is good. Indeed, the Cherok Tok Kun Mee Goreng really good. if you happen to hike at Tok Kun Mountain, you should try this, forget about the calories you just burn.....:-p

The normal plate without ketam (crab) cost RM3.50 which is a bit high in price for mee goreng, must be the popularity cause the extra. However, with crab is RM4.50 which is cheaper because crab is expensive nowaday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...