Monday, November 28, 2011

Lunas Tan Kee Roasted Duck Rice

One of the afternoon, after serviced car at Kulim Toyota center. I suggest go to try out the Lunas famous duck rice since already at Kedah State. 2 stuffs I know about Lunas, one is my college friend a.k.a bak chang stay here and another one is Lunas famous with Duck Rice.


Some distance from Kulim Toyota Center to Lunas Tan Kee Duck Rice. I don't know how to go for sure, luckily I got Elisa who know the place. If you don't have "Elisa", then use the GPS coordination: 5.428184,100.535588 or refer to the google map.



View Larger Map

Slow down after you turn into Jalan Lunas and look for the signboard, Tan Kee Roast Duck


They sell quarter roast duck per person. If you come in a group of 4, congratulation! You get the whole duck. This is what I heard people said, don't know how true it is...and I get half duck, you guess how many of us?


A bit "hect" (too much) by looking at it. Eat until some point, I found the taste is the same all the way from beginning, make it so plain. I should just order some salted vegetable soup to mix it. However, to finish it will be a problem for 2 of us. So, just eat it for first time also the last time and never come back. Too much of good food make it bad.


Duck Rice for 2 and take away 1 duck rice cost about RM16. It is so cheap! I get to know the roasted duck and E & O Hotel cost RM100++ for a duck. So, I think this is so cheap. I might be using wrong example for comparison but it just roasted duck. :-p
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...