Friday, November 25, 2011

Alma Wang Wang Nasi Lemak


I went to one of the hawker center in Alma Bukit Mertajam, I noticed many people buy food from this stall and I said I will try this next time because I already ordered curry fish head. So, last week, I went back to this hawker center just to try out the food at stall named Wang Wang Nasi Lemak.


The hawker center found "near" Pasar Malam (night market) at Alma on every Sunday night. It not found on main road but from the hawker center, you can see the pasar malam. I not familiar with the place here. So, this is gps coordination: 5.32626,100.479648 (which I also don't know how to read it)


View Larger Map

I was expecting some good smell and taste of lemak from the Nasi Lemak:


However, the Nasi (Rice) is just plain white rice, no lemak at all. How can a stall named Nasi Lemak, sold the Nasi do not have lemak one? (-_-)" 


However, it has many variety of food to select from and mainly in curry, like curry chicken, curry fish, curry prawn, curry lamb, curry vegetable, curry curry....wah, blur with curry. I think it is because of the curry, it named as Wang Wang Nasi Lemak. For me, it is more suitable to call Economic Rice or that day, the nasi lemak just sold out. I don't know...


The plate above cost me RM4.00 with mainly vegetables. The "Wang Wang" (旺旺)do the trick, after I finish the food, many people still queuing at the stall
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...