Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sungai Nibong Dhoby Ghaut Koay Teow Th'ng


When I posted Koay Teow Th'ng at Bukit Tengah, some reader comment that Seven Village Koay Teow Th'ng so so only. Suggest me try the Koay Teow Th'ng at "Seven Street" market or the Dhoby Ghaut Duck Meat Koay Teow Th'ng at Sungai Nibong. I know this place, but most of the time, I just order the curry mee because the Koay Teow Th'ng not so attractive
Dry Koay Teow Th'ng at RM4.00. Freaking small portion at this cost.
Wet Koay Teow Th'ng at RM4.00 as well. Big mouth eater can finish the whole bowl less than 10 scoop. Freaking expensive! A small bowl cost so much. If it is tasty, then at least it worth. But, it is not. Nothing special about this Koay Teow Th'ng, it is overrated. If I were you, I won't order the Koay Teow Th'ng at this shop.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...