Monday, January 2, 2012

Frosty Delight Yoghurt Ice Cream


"Ice cream is too sweet for me?" Try this Frosty Delight Yoghurt Ice Cream inside Carrefour, Bukit Minyak @ RM0.99 only. I never try yoghurt ice cream before, find it special when I first taste it. Sweet a bit, sour a bit. So, I keep on licking and licking and finish the whole things. (",)
Best! I notice yoghurt ice cream come into trend nowadays, there are a few ice cream parlour in Penang selling yoghurt ice cream but you can't get it so cheap at RM0.99 (I think). If this frosty delight is conveniently available every where, who else want to eat McDonald Sundae Cone?
Beside the yoghurt ice cream at Frosty Delight, don't try anything fancy here. Nothing else to explore except the yoghurt ice cream. Don't say I didn't warn you....!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...