Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Raja Uda Famous Jawa Mee


People stay in Penang Island seldom explore places in mainland mostly. At least, I'm one of them. When you start to explore you'll found many good foods in Raja Uda. I heard there are over 100+ foods you can found in Jalan Raja Uda. At some point, Raja Uda seem more happening than Penang Island. When you turn into Jalan Raja Uda, immediately you'll slow down to see what Raja Uda can surprise you with different business of foods. That day, we stop by road side to try this Jawa Mee claimed to be famous
Look good isn't it? After taste it, not so like Jawa mee that I can imagine. The gravy basically tasteless. Only taste something when squeeze the lime and mixed the chilly paste. Maybe, I'm not hungry that time or something wrong with my sense. It just not Jawa mee that I expect. Anyway, many people dine here and take away the Jawa Mee
This shop is along Jalan Raja Uda, business hour is after lunch and end before dinner time. Check it out when you passby. :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...