Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Starbucks vs Coffee Bean

Starbucks vs Coffee Bean

I'm not a big fan of coffee or I should say I'm not particular in coffee brand. I do drink coffee but not addicted. Not like some friend addicted to caffeine that must drink coffee every morning or else they can't concentrate, hand shaking, eyes watering, sneeze like drug addict. OK, I sound exaggeration. However, it is true :-p have you ever follow comic like Dilbert? There is a scenario in the office that everyone drop dead and boss appear and ask, what happen?

someone in the comic said: "the coffee machine breakdown"(-_-)

In this post, I want to rate the latte in Starbucks vs Coffee Bean. I ordered Vanilla latte in Coffee Bean in one occasion and I found it too sweet and the taste of vanilla is so artificial. Not really enjoy the drink and I recall in the past, whenever I drink at Coffee Bean, I not feeling well afterward. It like some sort of dizziness, do you have the same experience before? Maybe it just me who encounter it. I didn't find anything fancy in coffee bean at all.

Ironically, I won RM60 coffee bean voucher in one of the game.....fml (-_-)"

In the other competition of Coffee Bean, Starbucks offered much better latte. I like the green tea latte in Starbucks. The taste maybe weird for some people but I just like it :-D


Besides good latte at Starbucks, I noticed many good looking people buy coffee at Starbucks also. In one afternoon, not only good looking guys but many hot chicks will drink at here (Queensbay Mall branch) too. Drink coffee at Starbucks not only relaxing but can be very enjoying also (eyes washing.... :-p)

You rate at Poll beside, which one you like most?
Coffee Bean or Starbucks


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...