Monday, November 5, 2012

Japanese Steamboat at Krystal Point Penang

Sawara Japanese Restaurant at Krystal Point Penang (Second Branch)

Date: 24th September 2012
Time: 7pm Dinner

Heard about this Japanese Steamboat from friend long time ago but never dine in because it was located at Pulau Tikus (First Branch). It is quite far from the place I stay and don't feel the kick to try it although highly recommend by friend. Why I don't feel eating Japanese Steamboat?

My experience on Japanese steamboat at Yosenabe Shabu Shabu Steamboat restaurant not so great and I more prefer Japanese food like Sushi and Sashimi than other type of Japanese food. However, I remember how my friend recommend the food like the fish-Sawara imported fresh from Japan every Tuesday, how nice is the broth,  this and that, very tasty. It influenced me!

After sometime, Sawara open second branch in Penang where the location near to my place. So, I go to 'verify' it :-)

I forget how is the menu look like already. But you can order a basic set and add many side dishes or simply order advance set with most of the side dishes included. I ordered a basic set with Sawara fish head and some side dishes. Total bill is around RM60.

For those who not good at eating fish head, you can order fish meat only. However, that amateur. The best part of the fish is their eyes that full of nutritive. I also ordered 2 type of noodles which go very well with the soup after sometime.

I'm not fancy of Japanese steamboat but I will go back again and recommend this to other. :-)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...