Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Savory Ham Cheesecake

Savory Ham Cheesecake

Have you ever try Ham Cheesecake before? I'm first time eating cheesecake with Ham. I never know Ham can mix with cake. Frankly, I not enjoy it much because cake should be taste sweet even most cheese taste sour and salty but cheesecake always baked to taste sweety. This ham cheesecake a bit caught in me, it look nice from the outside but when I take a bite on it. It just surprised me.

It taste salty! arrgh...taste shocked. How can cheesecake taste salty?? not my type of cake. If it taste sweet, I believe I will enjoy a lot.

This savory ham cheesecake is baked for salty taste lover. Some people like salty taste food. In my own analysis, I noticed most women like salty food while men like sweet taste food. It like Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. (".)

I wish to return the slices after a bite but I just finish it and try to proof that men and women are from same planet :-p ........impossible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...