Wednesday, October 31, 2012

KLIA Marrybrown Exotic Delight Curry Mee


The other day returned from Shanghai, a few hours transit in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). We dine at Marrybrown restaurant at domestic terminal before flight back to Penang. This is my first time dine in Marrybrown and I never fancy it.

If you want to eat burger, you think of McDonald/Burger King. If you want to eat fried chicken, you think/go to KFC. You'll never remember anything about Marrybrown burger or fried chicken. 

Spend 9 days in Shanghai, I want something spicy and I ordered the Exotic Delight Curry Mee with some fried chicken at about RM8-9 (I tried to check the price from marrybrown website and the curry mee is not listed in menu any more)

Nothing special, can't come near to any no-name curry mee in Penang. It just noodles with curry soup that taste spicy. I still can accept it because it is something different from Chinese food in China. I just "ketagihan" (addiction) to any local food. However, curry mee at Marrybrown will give a wrong impression to foreigner. The real curry mee is at Food Scan :-) check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...