Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Beach Street Beef Koay Teow Th'ng


In search for the famous Gu Bak (Beef) Koay Teow Th'ng (Soup), I end up eating at Weld Quay Kopitiam (Coffee Shop). I thought that is the one and I was all wrong all this while until I found the original Gu Bak Koay Teow Th'ng accidentally. It located in one of the coffee shop at junction of Beach Street and Chulia Street, opposite fire station. 


Yes, it is taste so good. I like the dry koay teow th'ng where you can mix with chilli, hot and spicy. The beef meatball is home made, I can't explain how tender and juicy is the meatball, you just gotta try it. 

The price is not cheap though. Dry koay teow cost RM8.00 while soup one RM7.00 if not mistaken. I not encourage eat meat especially beef and hope the price also control a bit on people consume beef as their food.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...